0.9.20 RC3 binaries
Here are the Release Candidate 3 binaries (built with REBOL kernel 2.7.6) :
- FEAT: added an example script for using RSP non-buffered mode (flush.rsp).
- FEAT: default REBOL CGI scripts are now run as normal CGI.
- FEAT: new config keyword: fast-rebol-cgi. Forces running REBOL CGI scripts in FastCGI mode.
- FIX: (OS X) missing setenv() mapping.
- FIX: (UNIX) setenv() mapping was missing last argument.
- FIX: missing ending packet in chunked encoded RSP responses.
- FIX: (Windows) CGI handler rewritten to fix environment variables passing.
- FIX: CGI 'set-env mapping code refactored, setup errors are now properly logged.
- FIX: CGI scripts errors are now logged in %trace.log file.
- FIX: HTTP Host header was causing an error when it was present with an empty value.
- FIX: a minor error in client closing handler was occurring in a rare case.
- FIX: better catch of malformed resources filenames in mod-static.
- FIX: (Windows) JobObject registration was failing when encapped.
- FIX: (Windows) Improved error logging for external server launching (like PHP in FastCGI).
- FIX: (Windows) Better boot message to warn against Windows Services mode "access denied" error.