Cheyenne 0.9.19 released
Finally the new version is out! It took a lot of time to finish and polish this one before public release. A lot of issue and bugs have been fixed in this release. Download here
the source package. ChangeLog (main points only, see all details in %changelog.txt in the source archive)
- Now compatible with REBOL 2.7.6
- Port numbers can now be specified for virtual host definition in config file.
- PHP support greatly improved, it's now stable
- New 'alias config keyword : alias "/path/target" %script
- New 'disable-log config keyword to disable HTTP log per domain or webapp
- READ-CGI standard mezzanine now fully supported in CGI
- It's now possible to reset all worker processes without restarting the server
- New -w command line option to set the worker processes number
- Sandboxing now forced on webapps.
- DO redefined to bind to webapp's context
- Production mode now by default (no error logging on screen)
- Webapps can now be called without the trailing slash in URL
- RSP output is now compressed using deflate algorithm if client supports it
- Debugging improved : several new functions now allow logging into a trace file
- New 'error-page keyword to define a custom error page in webapps
- New 'worker-libs config keyword for defining default library to load for RSP/CGI
- RSP API documentation updated
A big thank to Will and Oldes for providing patches included in this release.
has also been updated. Still a lot of work until v1.0, having a web-based admin panel and enough documentation are the main missing points. I hope to reach this milestone before the end of the year.